Trbuilder 6.2.3

Moderator: voidsun

ploni
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 am
Israel

Re: Trbuilder 6.2.3

Post by ploni » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am

voidsun wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:18 am
Trbuilder 6.2.3

support OS:Win8/Win7/Win10 (this version will not support Vista/WinXP/win server 2003)

6.23
fix some bugs.

6.21
add a losed file.

6.20:
fix expire and some issues..

Hi
Would you be willing to allow the community to help you update and upgrade the bot?
zoro
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:36 am
Turkey

Re: Trbuilder 6.2.3

Post by zoro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am

ploni wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am
voidsun wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:18 am
Trbuilder 6.2.3

support OS:Win8/Win7/Win10 (this version will not support Vista/WinXP/win server 2003)

6.23
fix some bugs.

6.21
add a losed file.

6.20:
fix expire and some issues..

Hi
Would you be willing to allow the community to help you update and upgrade the bot?


Somebody must do something about it. Bot shouldn't be kept in one hand. There should be alternatives. Players got stuck when such updates are made.
ploni
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 am
Israel

Re: Trbuilder 6.2.3

Post by ploni » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 pm

zoro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am
ploni wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am
voidsun wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:18 am
Trbuilder 6.2.3

support OS:Win8/Win7/Win10 (this version will not support Vista/WinXP/win server 2003)

6.23
fix some bugs.

6.21
add a losed file.

6.20:
fix expire and some issues..

Hi
Would you be willing to allow the community to help you update and upgrade the bot?


Somebody must do something about it. Bot shouldn't be kept in one hand. There should be alternatives. Players got stuck when such updates are made.
I want to help out of appreciation and gratitude ...
Only temporarily, there is a bot that is much less good and not free, but works at this address- http://traviaut.com/
Psychop4th
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:22 pm
Bahrain

Re: Trbuilder 6.2.3

Post by Psychop4th » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:40 pm

same here https://travibot.com/en/

it works and it is not for free, but its worse than this
ploni
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 am
Israel

Re: Trbuilder 6.2.3

Post by ploni » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:27 am

Psychop4th wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:40 pm
same here https://travibot.com/en/

it works and it is not for free, but its worse than this
I hate this bot, it has a lot of bugs in it and is constantly crashing
Post Reply